Support an event
The difference you can make
Blackpool Carers holds a variety of fundraising, social and awareness raising events throughout the year, including Psychic and Ladies Nights, Garden Parties, Wakepark Wipeout, sponsored sporting events and our prestigious annual fundraising Ball.
Our next major fundraising event is the Blackpool to Edinburgh Cycle Challenge 20-22 July 2023 –
For more information or to express your interest, contact Terry on 01253 393748 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We rely on the kindness of businesses, organisations, groups and individuals like you to support our events and help us raise essential funds to ensure we can provide the free support and respite activities for carers, to allow them to continue to carry out their vital caring role for their loved ones.
With a little help from a lot of people, we support over 8,000 local carers each year.
Ways you can help
There are many ways you can offer support:
- Attend an event
- Sponsor all or part of an event eg. Provide teeshirts for a sporting event or purchase one of our special annual Ball sponsorship packages
- Donate a prize for a raffle or auction
- Donate your services or time
- Provide pro bono support
- Volunteer at an event
- Share the event on social media or display a poster to promote the event
Benefits for you
Not only will you have the ‘feel good factor’ knowing you have supported a well deserved, local charity, your organisation will also receive the following benefits:
- Build your brand profile with customers and other supporters, as a social responsible business
- Generate new avenues for business
- Positive PR on social media
- An engaged and motivated workforce
All our fundraising Ball donors and sponsors have their name included in the Evening Programme, in our Caring Times magazine and are featured on a dedicated ‘Ball Supporters’ page of our website.
For more information or to offer your support, please contact Terry Hodkinson, Head of Business Development and Fundraising on 01253 393748 or email: email@example.com