Become a regular monthly donor
Why regular gifts make a difference
Our regular donors are a vital part of Blackpool Carers. Having guaranteed income from our generous monthly givers enables us to provide long term solutions and invest in bigger projects. This means we are able to plan and develop sustainable and ongoing support for carers of all ages.
Below are a few examples of how your kind donation can make a huge difference and help us to continue to put into practice our mission statement, ‘A Better Life for Carers’:
- £5 pays for food and activities for a young carer at youth club
- £10 pays for seeds and tools for our adult carers’ gardening group
- £15 pays for an adult carer to enjoy a 1 hour pamper session
- £25 pays for a family to enjoy a trip to Glazey Days to ‘make memories’
- £40 pays for an adult carer to attend a Dementia Awareness Course
- £100 pays for a day trip for a group of adult carers
- £500 pays for an overnight residential stay for a group of young carers
Convenient for you
Many of our regular donors feel it is easier to set up a monthly gift as this way they are able to give proportionately more than they might for just a single donation, but spread the cost across the year. You can budget accordingly and having a donation coming out as a monthly payment can be easier to manage.
It also means that you will remain close to the work we do and your unique impact. Our monthly donors receive regular communications and therefore have a clearer idea of our long term work and strategy and the invaluable part they play.
How to make a regular donation
Whatever you can afford to give will make a huge impact on our carers and is much appreciated.
Simply click the ‘Monthly’ tab then add the amount you would like to regularly donate.
Alternatively, if you would rather speak to someone about your gift, please contact Julie Swift, Finance Officer on 01253 393748 or email: email@example.com