Friday 6th July saw Beaverbrooks House transformed into a glamorous and exclusive venue for a very special event, welcoming some very important guests!
We were honoured to host Highfurlong School’s first end of year Prom for their young people who are moving on. It was all glitter and glam with beautiful outfits, headwear and makeup, suave suits and shiny shoes.
The mocktails flowed, the music was fabulous and the dancing went on until late (well, about 7pm!). It was fantastic to see parents and school staff come together with their young people to celebrate all that they have achieved throughout their time at school.
We have lots of people to thank for making the event happen, supporters, volunteers and staff who came together to make this a night to remember.
We especially want to thank:
- Helen Hay and Stephanie Woodhead for their marvellous Event Co-ordination skills
- Spire Fylde Coast Hospital for providing outstanding catering
- CJ Tazz and Special Guests, Elsa and Bob the Minion for music and entertainment
- Frances Hall from the Michael Hall Theatre School for the dinner jackets and bow ties
- Glazey Days for the photo booth picture frame
- Blackpool Fylde and Wyre Cerebral Palsy Association for mocktail bar items and goody bags
- Imperial Hotel for the red carpet
- And not forgetting our Tom Cruise-esque Barmen, Pete and Owen, skilfully assisted by waitresses