Vacancies & Volunteering
Working for a local Blackpool charity is so rewarding. Our dedicated staff come to work to make a real difference.
They are driven by wanting the best for carers and their families, delivering a quality service and are passionate about the work that they do.
It’s much more than ‘just a job’.
We could not provide all our services without the support of our wonderful volunteer ‘family’ and we cannot thank them enough for the time they give.
If you would like to join our team, please see details below.
Would you like to join our dedicated team of volunteers
and help to ‘make a better life for carers’?
We welcome people from all walks of life and have a variety of volunteering roles for you to choose from.
Below is just a small selection of roles we have available (we also have lots more):
- Gardening Volunteer – Helping to maintain our beautiful gardens at Beaverbrooks House including weeding, planting and general upkeep.
- Poster Patrol Volunteer – Making sure our information and events posters are circulated to the widest possible audience within our local community.
- Magazine Delivery Volunteer – Distribution of our Caring Times magazine by car to local businesses 3 times a year. You will be paired up with a ‘buddy’ for this role.
- Reception Volunteer – Welcoming visitors to Beaverbrooks House from our brand new reception area. We have different time slots available for this role.
- Fundraising and Event Support Volunteer – Making phone calls and various other duties to help us facilitate our ‘fun’, fundraising events.
Volunteering with us will help you to develop your skills, meet new people and have fun. So what are you waiting for!
You may be interested in becoming a Trustee of Blackpool Carers which is a voluntary role dedicated to making sure that the organisation is true to its purpose and governed in the right way. We’re always looking for people who bring different perspectives, skills and networks to our Board.
For more information on the above roles or any general volunteering enquiries, simply fill in the form below and we will be in touch soon.
You can also CLICK HERE to download our Volunteer Information leaflet.
I'd like more information about Volunteering:
Carers’ Community Navigator
An exciting job opportunity has arisen at leading Blackpool Charity, Blackpool Carers.
Do you maintain a consistently high standard of work?
Are you prepared to work hard towards goals?
Are you able to demonstrate a commitment to inclusivity through your practice?
Do you want to come into work to make a difference, where it is more than ‘just a job’?
We are looking for someone to confidently link with other professionals, help unpaid carers navigate local services, and provide practical & emotional support.
For an informal chat please contact Amanda Madden on 01253 393748.
Volunteers are always needed at Blackpool Carers.
If you have some free time and would like to support carers in Blackpool by ‘giving something back’ to your local community,
come and join our volunteer ‘family’. You’ll be most welcome.
Simply complete the form above and we will be in touch with you soon.
We look forward to seeing you soon.