We rely on your support to raise the majority of the funds needed each year to provide our vital service for local carers. To help us do this, we have a number of opportunities for corporate sponsorship of our events.
In exchange for funding all or part of the event, we can offer the opportunity for your organisation’s branding to be maximised throughout.
A package would be put together for each event but some typical examples for promotion are:
- All printed literature produced will incorporate your logo
- Your logo will be included on the event page of our website
- Facebook, Twitter promotion of your sponsorship
- Your involvement will be featured in print, web and social media
Some examples of events that could be sponsored are:
- Annual Charity Ball
- Cash Quest for Carers annual corporate challenge
- Tower to Tower Cycle Ride
- Caring Corporate Networking Event
- Carers’ Week Garden Party
By sponsoring one of our events, you allow all the money raised to be spent on service costs and respite activities for carers. Sponsorship could also benefit your organisation by increasing awareness and improving your company’s profile.
You may also wish to sponsor marketing merchandise, such as T-shirts for the Tower to Tower Cycle Ride.
Service or Project Sponsorship
You may wish to sponsor respite activities for a group of carers, including:
- Young Carers’ Christmas Party
- Dementia Awareness Training
- Respite Activities such as gardening, dancing or healthy eating for a specific age group (young, young adult or adult carers)
- Residential Breaks for Young Carers
- Respite activities for Sibling Carers
For more information on any of the events, specific projects or areas of our work you would like to sponsor, please contact Terry Hodkinson, Business Development & Fundraising Lead on 01253 393748 or email firstname.lastname@example.org