We rely on your support to raise the majority of the funds needed each year to provide our vital service for local carers. To help us do this, we have a number of opportunities for corporate sponsorship of our events.
In exchange for funding all or part of the event, we can offer the opportunity for your organisation’s branding to be maximised throughout.
A package would be put together for each event but some typical examples for promotion are:
- All printed literature produced will incorporate your logo
- Your logo will be included on the event page of our website
- Facebook, Twitter promotion of your sponsorship
- Your involvement will be featured in print, web and social media by our dedicated PR Officer
Some examples of events that could be sponsored are, our prestigious, annual Charity Ball (with over 350 guests) in January, Cash Quest for Carers launch event in June and our Carers Celebration Event including the Cash Quest Awards Presentation and national Britain’s Best Breakfast event in October.
By sponsoring one of our events, you allow all the money raised to be spent on service costs and respite activities for carers. Sponsorship could also benefit your organisation by increasing awareness and improving your company’s profile.
CLICK HERE for photographs of our recent events.
Service or Project Sponsorship
We have specific projects within each of our services which you could also sponsor, including: Family Support, Mental Health, Dementia Awareness Training, Young Carers, Young Adult Carers, Adult Carers, Sibling Carers and Parent Carers.
We have a wide range of activities you could fund, including:
- Young Carers’ Christmas Party
- Dementia Awareness Training
- Respite Activities such as gardening, dancing or healthy eating for a specific age group (young, young adult or adult carers)
- Residential Breaks for Young Carers
- Respite activities for Parent Carers and their children
- Respite activities for Sibling Carers
For more information on any of the events, specific projects or areas of our work you would like to sponsor, please contact Kay on 01253 393748 or email firstname.lastname@example.org